THE CONCEPT OF SOCIO-PEDAGOGICAL COMPETENCE OF FUTURE SOCIAL TEACHERS IN THE SYSTEM OF PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FOR WORK WITH RURAL YOUTH
The article justifies the concept of socio-pedagogical competence of a future social teacher in the context of his training for work with rural youth. The notions “pedagogic concept” and “competence” are defined. The author analyses and specifies the key tasks of the formation of the pedagogic competence of a specialist. European and Ukrainian documents relating to the general requirements for a personality and professional competence of a future specialist are examined. The research also generalizes and systemizes the achievements of scientists in the area of professional training of social teachers, including in the context of the case study of the interrelation of competences and expertise, elaboration of requirements for competence and their assessment. The article’s goal is determined. The author highlights the fundamental principles which are a basis for the development of a professional competence of social teachers. It is outlined the key education competences through the primary targets of general education, a structured presentation of social experience and personal experience as well as core types of activity which allow mastering social experience, acquiring life and practical skills in the modern society. The research defines the basic concepts which are a framework for the development of a professional competence of future social teachers. The general professional requirements for a personality and professional competence of a specialist – a social teacher – are marked according to the national education standards. The qualification characteristics of the profession “social teacher” are described. It is mentioned a statutory ground for the implementation of a competency-based approach and studied an educational and professional program in the specialty 231 Social work, subject area 23 Social work, which contributes to the training of future specialists in the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine.
2. Busel V. T. (2002) Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy [Large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language]. Kyiv – Irpin: Perun. [in Ukrainian]
3. Veretenko T. H. (2012) Formuvannia kompetentnostei maibutnikh sotsialnykh pedahohiv v protsesi profesiinoi pidhotovky [Formation of competencies of future social teachers in the process of professional training]. Visnik Kyivs’kogo universitetu im. B. Grinchenka, no. 10. [in Ukrainian]
4. Honcharenko S. U. (1997) Ukrainskyi pedahohichnyi slovnyk [Ukrainian pedagogical dictionary]. Kyiv: Lybid. [in Ukrainian]
5. Kuzmenko O. M. (2015) Suchasni pedahohichni kontseptsii navchannia uchniv starshoi shkoly [Modern pedagogical concepts of teaching high school students]. Osvitolohichnyi dyskurs. [in Ukrainian]
6. Natsionalna stratehiia rozvytku osvity v Ukraini na period 2012 – 2021 rr.: zatv. Ukazom Prezydenta Ukrainy vid 25.06.2013. №344/2013 (2014). [National Strategy of Education Development in Ukraine for 2012 – 2021: approved by the Decree of the President of Ukraine as of June 25, 2013, №344 / 2013]. [in Ukrainian]
7. Nikolaiev O. M. (2012) Kompetentnist ta kompetentsiia u suchasnii pedahohitsi yak pedahohichni katehorii [Competency and competence in teaching teachers as a teacher category]. Problemy Suchasnoi Psykholohii, vol.15, рр.410–419. [in Ukrainian].
8. Nakaz MON № 665 (2013) Pro zatverdzhennia kvalifikatsiinykh kharakterystyk profesii (posad) pedahohichnykh ta naukovo-pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv navchalnykh zakladiv [On Approval of Qualification Characteristics of Professions (Posts) of Teaching and Academic Staff of the Education Institutions]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian]
9. Pidhotovka pedahohiv do zastosuvannia innovatsiinykh metodiv navchannia / Proekt Svitovoho banku «Rivnyi dostup do yakisnoi osvity»: navchalno-metodychni materialy (2007) [Preparation of teachers for the application of innovative methods training / World Bank Project “Equal Access to Quality Education”: educational and methodical materials][in Ukrainian]
10. Tverezovska N. T., Viktorova L. V., Kubitskyi S. O., Sopivnyk I. V. (2019) Osvitno-profesiina prohrama «Sotsialna robota» Pershoho (bakalavrskoho) rivnia vyshchoi osvity za spetsialnistiu 231 Cotsialna robota haluzi znan 23 Sotsialna robota. Kvalifikatsiia: bakalavr z sotsialnoi roboty [Educational and professional program “Social work” of the First (bachelor’s) level of higher education in the specialty 231 Social work in the subject area 23 Social work. Qualification: Bachelor of Social Work] Kyiv: NUBIP Ukrainy. [in Ukrainian]
11. Khutorskoi A. V. (2003) Dydaktycheskaia еvrystyka. Teoryia y tekhnolohyia kreatyvnoho obuchenyia [Didactic heuristics. Theory and technology of creative learning]. Moskva: MHU. [in Russian]
12. Chernii L. V. (2008) Klasyfikatsiia profesiinykh kompetentsii vchytelia pochatkivtsia zarubizhnymy naukovtsiamy [Classification of professional competencies of novice teachers by foreign scholars]. Visnyk Cherkaskoho universytetu. Ser.: Pedahohichni nauky, vol. 137, pp. 90 – 94. [in Ukrainian]
13. Shevtsiv Z. M. (2017). Kontseptsiia formuvannia sotsialno-pedahohichnoi kompetentnosti maibutnoho vchytelia pochatkovykh klasiv inkliuzyvnoi zahalnoosvitnoi shkoly [Сoncept of formation of social-pedagogical competence of future primary school teacher in inclusive comprehensive school]. Elektron. nauk. fakh. vyd., no.1 (19). [in Ukrainian]
Abstract views: 9 PDF Downloads: 10