METHODOLOGICAL COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT OF PRESCHOOL TEACHERS IN THE SYSTEM OF CONTINUOUS EDUCATION
The article deals with methodological competence as one of the important components of preschool teachers’ professional activity the system of continuous education. The content of methodical competence’s is considered within the system of three components: scientific-andtheoretical, personal, practical. The objectives of methodological competence development in preschool teachers are achieved in the process of professional training and retraining the system of continuous education. The development of methodical competence by the educators from the pre-school educational institutions in the developed structural-and-functional model is grounded on the basis of developing methodical readiness and educator’s personality traits. Two groups of pedagogical conditions were distinguished for the development of methodical competence of the educator in the course of his pedagogical activity: organizational and download. The technology of methodical competence of teachers of preschool the system of continuous education is based on productive professional experience; which will reflect the system level of functioning of methodological, methodical and research knowledge, skills, motivation, abilities and readiness for creative self-realization in scientific-methodical and pedagogical activity as a whole, provides for an optimal combination of methods of professional pedagogical activity.
2. Bakhmat, N., Dudka, T. & Liubarets, V. (2018). Multimedia education technologies usage as the condition for quality training of the managers of socio-cultural activity. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, no. 2, pp. 98-109. (in English).
3. Basiuk, U. & Kovalenko, O. (2021). Metodychnyj suprovid vykorystannja innovacijnykh tekhnologhij. [Methodical support of the use of innovative technologies in the organization of the educational process in preschool education institution]. Young Scientist, vol. 4, no. 92, pp. 30-34. (in Ukrainian).
4. Bogush, A. (2022). Vymirjujemo jakistj doshkiljnoji osvity: metodychna sprjamovanistj [Estimating the quality of preschool education: methodological orientation]. Naukovyj visnyk Pivdennoukrajinsjkogho nacionaljnogho pedaghoghichnogho universytetu imeni K. D. Ushynsjkogho, vol. 1, no. 138, pp. 7-16. (in Ukrainian).
5. Czepil, M. (2021). Professional Competence of Preschool Teachers in the Works of Ukrainian Scholars. Annales Universitatis Mariae Curie-Skłodowska. Sectio J. Paedagogia-Psychologia, XXXIV, 1, 25-34. (in English).
6. Denha, N., Kyrylenko, K., Syvokhop, E., Yermakova, S., Stepanchenko, N. & Bilanych, H. (2022). Methodical Work as a Means of Developing Professional Reflection of Teachers. Revista Românească pentru Educaţie Multidimensională, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 363-392. (in English).
7. Edwards, R. & Nicoll K. (2013). Expertise, competence and reflection in the rhetoric of professional development. British Educational Research Journal, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 115-131. (in English).
8. Kovrey, D. & Bobyrieva, O. (2021). Professional competence of future educators: theoretical approaches to its formation on the basis of competence approach. Social Work and Education, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 505-514. (in English).
9. Kunter, M., Klusmann, U., Baumert, J. & Richter, D. (2013). Professional Competence of Teachers: Effects on Instructional Quality and Student Development. Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 105, no. 3, pp. 805-820. (in English).
10. Levsheniuk, N. (2019) Refleksiia yak indykator os obystisnoi hotovnosti vykladacha pisliadyplomnoi osvity do diialnosti v umovakh zmin [Reflection is an indicator of the personal readiness of a lecturer’s of postgraduate education to work in a changing environment]. Praknychyi visnyk universytetu "Krok", no. 3, pp. 198–207. (in Ukrainian).
11. Maksymenko, S. (2020). Genetic psychology: problems and perspective (basics of concept). Fundamental and Applied Researches in Practice of Leading Scientific Schools, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 27-33. (in English).
12. Marusynets, M. (2015). Pedaghoghichni umovy ta zasoby formuvannja profesijnoji refleksiji majbutnikh uchyteliv pochatkovykh klasiv. [Pedagogical conditions and means of forming professional reflection of primary school teachers]. Ghirsjka shkola Ukrajinsjkykh Karpat, no. 12-13, pp. 196-198. (in Ukrainian).
13. Mogensen, F. & Schnack, K. (2010) The action competence approach and the ‘new’ discourses of education for sustainable development, competence and quality criteria. Environmental Education Research, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 59-74. (in English).
14. Ovcharuk, O. (2010). Specificities of competency approach implementation: Ukrainian and European experience. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 13, no. 5. pp. 1-14. (in English).
15. Panfilov, Y. & Furmanets, B. (2017). Kompetentnisnyj pidkhid v osviti: dosvid, problemy, perspektyvy. [Competency based approach in education: experience, problems, prospects]. Theory and practice of social systems management, no. 3, pp. 55-67. (in English).
16. Savchenko, O. & Lokshyna, O. (2020). Implementation of the competence idea into the primary education in Ukraine – the reflective analysis based on the European Union benchmarks. History of Education, no. 75, pp. 1-8. (in English).
17. Schwartz, S. (2010). Basic values: How they motivate and inhibit prosocial behavior. In M. Mikulincer & P. R. Shaver (Eds.), Prosocial motives, emotions, and behavior: The better angels of our nature. pp. 221–241. (in English).
18. Skrinjarić, B. (2022). Competence-based approaches in organizational and individual context. Humanities and social sciences communications, no. 9, pp. 1-12. (in English).
19. Sharmahd, N., Peeters, J. & Bushati, M. (2018). Towards continuous professional development: Experiencing group reflection to analyse practice. European Journal of Education, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 58-65. (in English).
20. Tolochko, S. (2020). Methodology of formation of scientific and methodological competence of teachers in postgraduate pedagogical education. Collection de papiers scientifiques ΛΌGhOΣ, pp. 47-50. (in English).
21. Vitvytska, S. (2022). Pedahohichni umovy efektyvnoi navchalnoi diialnosti zdobuvachiv druhoho (mahisterskoho) rivnia vyshchoi osvity. [The pedagogical conditions of effective learning activity of the applicants for the second (master’s) level of higher education]. Visnyk Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho universytetu imeni Ivana Franka. Pedahohichni nauky, vol. 1, no. 108, pp. 122-135. (in Ukrainian).
22. Zhorova, I. (2019). Suchasni tekhnolohii rozvytku profesionalizmu pedahohivu systemi pisliadyplomnoi osvity Ukrainy [Modern technologies of development of pedagogists’ professionalism in the system of postgraduate education of Ukraine]. Visnyk Cherkaskoho universytetu. Seriia "Pedahohichni nauky", vol. 1, pp. 96-103. (in Ukrainian).
Abstract views: 107 PDF Downloads: 66