CULTURAL FUNDAMENTALS OF THE CONTENT OF SCHOOL LITERARY EDUCATION: HISTORICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL DISCOURSE
The article notes that in the modern humanitarian paradigm of school literary education, competencies, the importance of a comprehensive approach to the use of cultural influence of related arts on the formation of a young personality is realized. The importance of using productive theoretical and methodological achievements of scientists on this problem for the effective development of modern theory and practice of teaching literature is substantiated. Scientific and methodical works of Ukrainian and foreign scholars (G. Belenky, T. Brazhe, V. Grechynska, E. Kolokoltseva, N. Miretska, Z. Starkova) on the problem of interdisciplinary and interdisciplinary interaction in school literary education are considered. It is proved that in the scientific and methodological work of Ukrainian and foreign scientists the method of complex use of related arts (painting, graphics, sculpture, music, cinema, etc) as effective means of implementing the culturological approach in the lessons of Russian literature is substantiated. It is emphasized that the optimal forms, methods and techniques of working with the means of related art proposed by leading scientists on the basis of their dialogical interaction contribute to the deepening of knowledge of literary and art history, students' comprehension of a literary work as a unique text of culture, specifics, the formation of skills to analyze and interpret literary works in an artistic context. It is concluded that the theoretical and methodological guidelines of scientists of the late twentieth century on this issue have become the basis for constructive and critical understanding of the problem of cultural orientation of the content of school literary education in the early XXI century.
2. Brazhe T. G. (1986) Problemy izuchenija literatury v 9 klasse vechernej shkoly: Kniga dlja uchitelja [The issues of Literature studying in the Grade 9 of an evening school: A book for a teacher]. Moskva: Prosveshhenie. 175 s. [in Russian].
3. Grechinskaya V. S. (1983) Naglyadnost na urokah russkoj literatury : posobie dlya uchitelya [Visibility in the lessons of Russian literature: a guide for the teacher]. Kiev : Radyanska shkola. 152 s. [in Russian].
4. Kolokol’cev E. N. (1991) Iskusstvo na urokah literatury : posobie dlja uchitelja. [Art in Literature classes : a book for a teacher]. Kiev : Rad. shk. 208 s. [in Russian]
5. Koncepciia literaturnoii osvity, 26 sichnia 2011 roku (2011) [The concept of literature education, January 26, 2011]. URL: http://osvita.ua/legislation/- Ser_osv/13508. [in Ukrainian].
6. Melnyk A. (2013) Vnesok L. F. Miroshnychenko u rozvytok problemy navchannia zarubizhnoii literatury u kulturolohichnomu konteksti [L. F. Miroshnychenko’s contribution to the development of Foreign Literature teaching in the culturological context]. Vsesvitnia literatura v suchasniy shkoli. no. 5 (387). 7–12 [in Ukrainian].
7. Mireckaja N. V. (1989) Soprjazhenie: kompleksnaja rabota po jesteticheskomu vospitaniju v shkole : Iz opyta raboty : kn. dlja uchitelja [Conjugation: complex work on aesthetic education at school : From work experience : a book for a teacher.]. Moskva : Prosveshhenie. 206 s. [in Russian].
8. O reforme obshheobrazovateljnoj y professyonaljnoj shkolы (1984) [On the reform of the secondary and vocational schools. Journal of documents and materials]. Sbornyk dokumentov y materyalov. Moskva: Polytyzdat. 112 s. [in Russian].
9. Starkova Z. S. (1988) Sodruzhestvo iskusstv na urokah literatury: Iz opyta raboty: Kniga dlja uchitelja [Interaction of arts in Literature lessons: From work experience: A book for a teacher]. Moskva: Prosveshhenie. 160 s. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 61 PDF Downloads: 19