GAZI BURHANADDIN’S “DIVAN” AND ITS RESOURCES
The sources of the XIV century Azerbaijani poet Qazi Burhanaddin's creativity are diverse and rich. These resources are mainly: 1. Oral folklore 2. Written all-Turkic poetry 3. Religious sources, Quran motifs 4. Sufistic philosophy Oral folk literature is defined as the main and primary source for the poet's creativity. As we investigate, it becomes clear that the work of Yunus Amre, one of the representatives of Turkish-language poetry, had a serious impact on the worldview of the poet. The reason for this is primarily Yunus Emre's creativity, including It is shown that the Sufism poetry of XIII,XIV centuries became widespread. The influence of the poet by Nizami Ganjavi's poetry was also emphasized. As well as his excellent religious education and the demands of the time, the motifs of the Qur'an also acted as a source for the poet's creativity. The question of reflection of the Sufism philosophy, which became the object of controversy in the artist's poetry for a long time, was also clarified. As a result, it has been proved by facts that Sufism philosophy plays the role of a source for the poet's creativity.
2. Safarli, A. Q. (2008) History of Azerbaijani literature (ancient and medieval history). Textbook. Baku: Ozan, 696 p.
3. Zindedel P.X. (1988) "Elements of living folk language and proverbs in Gazi Burhaneddin's Divan" // Baku: Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Azerbaijan SSR, No. 3, Science p. 66–69.
4. Ahmadov, T. Gurbanov A. (2007) "People's spiritual wealth" // Proverbs" Baku: Nurlar, 320 p.
5. Valiyeva, F. (2013) Examples of folklore as a source of Yunis Emre's creativity // Materials of the Yashayan Yunis Emre international scientific conference dedicated to the life and creativity of the great Turkish poet Yunis Emre, Baku: December 9, p. 733–741.
6. Burhanaddin, G. (2005) Divan / G. Burhanaddin, Compiler and author of the foreword, A. Q. Safarli. Baku: Önder, 728 p.
7. Aliyeva-Kangerli, G. (2014) Sufism. Baku: Aspoligraf, 160 p.
8. Dalbudak, D. (2008) Comparison of Kadi Burhaneddin's and Sheikhin's gazelles from the point of view of religion and Sufism: / Master's thesis / Edirne, 303 p.
9. Guliyeva, M. H. (2008) Qur'anic eloquence and Azerbaijani literature. Baku: Nafta-Press, 268 p.
10. VIII–XIII centuries Turkish literature (Prof. Dr. Ö. Mehmet, Prof. Dr. A. Karaismailoğlu and others). Eskişehir: Anatolian University Web-offset facilities, 2011. 176 p.
11. History of Azerbaijani literature: [in 6 volumes]. Baku: Elm, v. 3. 2009. 736 p.
12. E.J. Wilkinson, Gibb. (2000) Part II "The beginning of secular poetry Taftazani, Kadi Burhaneddin" Ottoman poetry history A history of Ottoman poetry Translator Ali Çavuşoğlu / Wilkinson Gibb E.J. Türkiye: Akcağ publications, 553 p.
13. Ismayil H. (1928) History of Azerbaijani literature: [bound]. Baku: Azernashr, v. 1. 291 p.
14. Amin, A. M. (2007) "Darabaylik era Azerbaijani literature and poet Burhaneddin's feelings" / Amin A. M. Selected works. Compiler and author of the foreword B. Ahmadov. Baku: East-West, 288 p.
15. Haji, S. G. (2001) The place of Sufism in the works of Gazi Burhaneddin // Baku: News of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Literature, language and art series, No. 1–2, p. 71–75.
16. Karahan, A. (1985) Fate of the end of XIV century Turkish culture and literature / A. Karahan. Istanbul: Faculty of Literature Press House, 286 p.
17. Tarlan, A. N. (1958) Sufism in Kadı Burhaneddin // Istanbul: Turkish language and literature journal, vol. 8, p. 8–15.
Abstract views: 317 PDF Downloads: 57