TERMINOLOGICAL APPARATUS OF DESIGN RESEARCHES OF CONSULTING ACTIVITIES IN HIGHER EDUCATION
The article reveals the issues of designing consulting activities in a higher education institution and describes the features of providing consulting services in conditions of uncertainty. An analysis of the theoretical foundations and classification identification of the design of consulting activities in a higher education institution is carried out. The essence and conceptual and terminological apparatus of the researched topic are highlighted. The content of the concepts "consulting", "consulting activity", "management consulting" are considered. Attention is focused on the conditions of uncertainty of our state, which today drive the economy, science, culture, education, industry and determine the development of educational consulting. The rapid growth of consulting services is emphasized, which determines the development of consulting activities, which precedes significant losses caused by mistakes made by managers in management activities, etc. The scope of consulting activities in the higher education system of Ukraine has expanded from professional training to solving problems in educational institution management, labor relations, service in state authorities, social security, etc. The article highlights the specifics of consulting, discloses the features of management consulting in modern educational activities, and highlights the features of providing consulting services to the participants of the educational process. The issues of the essence of the consulting function, which is based on providing assistance to education managers, analysis, development, provision and monitoring of the effectiveness of the implementation of the requested positions, are revealed. The main functions of consulting in institutions of higher education are highlighted. Arguments for the effectiveness of cooperation between consulting companies and institutions of higher education are presented. Emphasis is placed on legal support of educational activities, scientific and methodical support of the educational process, and management consulting. Large-scale transformations in all spheres of human life are outlined, which enable higher education institutions to effectively adapt to the conditions of a changing external environment using consulting activities in the education system, based on the need to use professionalism and deeper experience of professional managers of higher education institutions. Difficulties and contradictions inherent in the formation of an informational and advisory environment of an educational institution and the implementation of management consulting in a higher education institution are considered.
2. Dashutina, L.O., (2020). Sutnist konsaltynhu ta yoho mistse u sferi posluh [The essence of consulting and its place in the service sector]. URL: https://repo.snau.edu. ua/bitstream/123456789/6730/1/Dashutina%20Л.%20О.%20Sutnist%20consultingu.pdf [in Ukrainian].
3. Drahunova, V.V., (2019). Pedahohichni umovy vprovadzhennia innovatsiinoho menedzhmentu v systemu serednoi osvity [Pedagogical conditions for the introduction of innovative management in the system of secondary education]: diss. candidate of pedagogic sciences: 130001; State University named after I. Franko. Zhytomyr. 307 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Mocherny, S.V., (2000). Ekonomichna entsyklopediia [Economic encyclopedia]. Gol. editor (rep. ed.) and others. K.: Academy.Vol. 1. 864 p. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kapyltsova, V.V., & Kurgan T.G., (2010). Stan, problemy ta tendentsii rozvytku konsaltynhu v Ukraini [The state, problems and trends of the development of consulting in Ukraine]. Bulletin of the Zaporizhzhya National University. No. 4(8). p. 189–193. [in Ukrainian].
6. Korostelov, V.A., (2003). Upravlinske konsultuvannia [Management consulting]. K.: MAUP. [in Ukrainian].
7. Ryabova, Z.V., (2022). Konsaltynh u zakladakh osvity v umovakh nevyznachenosti [Consulting in educational institutions in conditions of uncertainty]. Adaptive management: theory and practice: electronic scientific publication, "Pedagogy" series. Issue 13(25). URL: file:///C:/ Users/user/Downloads/500-Article%20Text-1051-1-10-20230127.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Bezkrovnyi, M.F., & al. (2015). Upravlinskyi konsaltynh [Management consulting]. Kyiv. Lira-K. 336 p.
9. Khomenko, V.V., (2020). Konsaltynhovi posluhy v osviti [Consulting services in education]. Theory and methods of education management. URL: http://www.innovpedagogy.od.ua/ archives/2020/25/part_1/30.pdf [in Ukrainian].
10. Shcho take konsaltynh i dlia choho vin osvitianam? [What is consulting and what is it for educators?]. (2023). URL: http://prosvitcenter.org/dlya-chogo-consultyng-osvityanam [in Ukrainian].
11. Yelnykova, G.V., & Ryabova, Z .V., (2021). Adaptive technologies for training of specialists 2021 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 1031 012125 https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/ 1757-899X/1031/1/012125/pdf [in English].
Abstract views: 33 PDF Downloads: 21