AN OVERVIEW OF THE HISTORY OF LANKARAN LITERARY ENVIRONMENT
One of the largest cities of the Southern region of the Republic of Azerbaijan is Lankaran, whose name is repeatedly mentioned in various forms (Lankerkunan, Lancon, Langaran, Langaran, Lankan, etc.) in the sources of ancient and medieval works. The literary environment in Lankaran, which had a certain weight in the social and political life of Azerbaijan from the middle of the 18th century, from the period of the khanates, was mainly formed from the middle of the 19th century and continued and developed in its own way until the 1960s. The article provides an overview of the history of the Lankaran literary environment, and provides information about one of the first literary gatherings in Azerbaijan, "Fovcul-fusaha" and its members. At this time, it was considered necessary to provide brief information about other literary assemblies operating in Azerbaijan in the XIX work next to "Fovcul-fusaha". In addition to these, information about the Lankaran literary environment up to the 60s of the 20th century was also given, and the literature created in this environment was valued as an integral part of Azerbaijani culture.
2. Strange Islam (2021) Literary assemblies, "Azerbaijan literary history. Vol. V. Baku : "Elm" publishing house, 932 p.
3. F. Kocherli (1978) Azerbaijani literature. The first volume. Baku : "Elm" publishing house.
4. F. Gasimzadeh (2019) XIX century Azerbaijani literature. Baku : "Science and education".
5. K. Mirbagirov (1958) Fuzuli and 19th century Azerbaijani literature / "Azerbaijan" journal, N 12.
6. History of Azerbaijan. II t. Baku, 1960.
7. S. A. Shirvani (1969) Works. The first volume. Baku : Azerbaijan SSR Academy of Sciences Publishing House.
8. Nasreddin Garayev (2012) 19th century Azerbaijani literary gatherings. Baku : "Science and education".
9. AYI, Arch. 26, inv. 316, ver. 54 a; M.R. Fana's memoir "Majlisi-uns". AYI, 14, Q – 1 (3), 7068.
10. Breastfeeding Education. Danishmandani – Azerbaijan. Baku, 1987, p. 301.
11. AYİ, M – 67, ver. 293 b.
12. AYİ, B – 1620, ver. 1 a.
13. "Assembly of Poets" collection. Tabriz, 1945, N 3-4, p. 385
14. Sona Khayal (2000) Fifty articles from a fifty-year-old treasure. Baku, Communication.
15. Mir Hashim Talishli (2007) Works. Volume I. Baku : "Adiloglu" publishing house, p. 157, volume of the book. 392 pages.
16. Chronicle of the Azerbaijani theater. Part II. Baku: Azernashr, 1983, p. 139.
17. B. Huseynbalaoglu, M. Talishli. (1990) Lankaran. Baku: "Maarif" publishing house, p. 324 (volume of the book, 532 pages).
18. "Sia tolish" ("Golden talish"). January 21, 1931.
Abstract views: 34 PDF Downloads: 22