EFFECTIVE METHODS OF INCREASING FOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFECIENCY IN HIGHER EDUCATIONAL ESTABLISHMENTS
In this article, the authors consider the problems of English-language training within the framework of the traditional system of education in technical universities. The article also provides an analysis of the approach to teaching a foreign language, which represents the greatest practical difficulty in organizing the educational process. The purpose of the work is to analyze and justify the need to change the approach to teaching a foreign language to students, demonstrate one of the methods used to teach a foreign language using the example of an electronic course developed in the LMS Moodle system. Considerable attention is also paid to the importance of the presence of authentic materials in the classroom, the main the source of which is today the Internet and e-learning in the LMS Moodle system. Methods used in the study: methods of theoretical research general scientific (analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction), the study of specific literature, as well as a method for analyzing existing methods of teaching a foreign language, teaching techniques using modern achievements of science and technology, allowing the development of foreign language communication, which plays a positive role in intercultural communication.
2. Al Ibrahim, Ibrahim Abderrazaq. (2002) Education in the Age of Globalization: Educational Basics to Interact with Life Process. Education 140. Hamdan, Mohammed Zayd, p. 139.
3. Kelley P. (2008) Making Minds: Whats wrong with education – and what should we do about it? Routledge, 200 pp.
4. Myers J. Cooperative Learning / John Myers. Vol. 11. No. 4. 1991. Retrieved from: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/deliberations/collaborativelearning/panitz-paper.cfm
5. Srinivas H. Collaborative Learning. (2019) Collaborative Learning Structures and Techniques. Texas: Teaching Resource Center. Retrieved from: http://www.gdrc.org/kmgmt/c-learn/ methods.html
6. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, teaching, assessment (2007). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, (9th printing). 260 p. Retrieved from: https://www.coe.int/t/dg4/linguistic/source/framework_en.pdf (accessed: 22.09.2017) [in English].
7. Educational Excellence Everywhere (2016). Presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for Education by Command of Her Majesty. L.: Department for Education, P. 123 [in English].
8. Justi R.S., Gilbert J.K. (2002) Modelling, teachers’ views on the nature of modelling, and implications for the education of modellers. International Journal of Science Education. № 24–4, рр. 369–387. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi. org/10.1080/09500690110110142 [in English]
9. Lusi Nurhayati, M.App.Ling. (2008). (TESOL), Nury Supriyanti TEFL Methodology Teaching English as Foreign Language Methodology / Lusi Nurhayati, M.App.Ling. (TESOL), Nury Supriyanti. Jurusan Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris Fakultas Bahasa dan Seni Universitas Negeri Yogyak arta. Р. 50 [in English].
Abstract views: 23 PDF Downloads: 18