DEVELOPMENT OF THE EDUCATIONAL EXPERTS’ PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE IN CONDUCTING INSTITUTIONAL AUDIT IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
The article considers the professional competence of educational experts in conducting the institutional audit of educational institutions is an integral multi-level professionally significant characteristic of the personality and activities of a specialist, based on effective professional experience; reflecting the systemic level of functioning of methodological, methodological and research knowledge, skills, experience, motivation, abilities and readiness for creative self-realization in expert activity, presupposes an optimal combination of methods of professional scientific-pedagogical and pedagogical activity. The development of professional competence is the development of a creative individuality, susceptibility to the pedagogical innovations, the ability to adapt to changes in the pedagogical environment. A structural and functional model has been developed that enables identification of interrelated components: goals, objectives, pedagogical conditions, principles, functions, stages, forms and methods of work, criteria, indicators and levels of development of educational experts professional competence in conducting institutional audit in educational institutions. The following theoretical research methods were used to solve certain problems: systematic analysis, comparison, systematization, classification and generalization of scientific and methodological literature on the problem of development of competence; method of systematic analysis of philosophical, psychological-pedagogical, sociological literature for theoretical generalization of leading scientific approaches to the development of educators’ competence; interpretation of key provisions of the study.
2. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2020) Zakon Ukrainy «Pro povnu zagal’nu serednyu osvitu» № 463-IX [Law of Ukraine on Complete General Secondary Education № 463-IX]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/463-20.
3. Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2019) Poryadok provedennya insty’tucijnogo audy’tu zakladiv zagal’noyi seredn’oyi osvity [Procedure for conducting institutional audit of general education instituions]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0250-19.
4. Hluzman, O. V. (2009). Bazovi kompetentnosti: sutnist ta znachennia v zhyttievomu uspikhu osobystosti [Core competence: the nature and value of individual success in life]. Pedahohika i psykholohiia, no. 2, pp. 51 – 60.
5. Aleksіeіenko-Lemovska, L. V. (2020). Diagnostics of Methodological Competence Development of Preschool Teachers. Scientific and Technical Revolution Yesterday Today and Tomorrow, p. 731-739.
6. Еdwards R., Nicoll K. (2006). Expertise, competence and reflection in the rhetoric of professional development. British Educational Research Journal, no. 32, pp. 115-131.
7. Sharmahd N., Peeters J., Bushati M. (2018). Towards continuous professional development: Experiencing group reflection to analyse practice. European Journal of Education, no. 53 (1), pp. 58 – 65.
Abstract views: 19 PDF Downloads: 13