ACTIVITIES OF THE ALL-UKRAINIAN NETWORK OF THE OBSERVATION POINTS (1920’S – 1930’S)
The article analyzes the history of formation and development of agricultural research work – a component of the culture of agronomy, which was considered the basis of the agriculture. Despite the organizational and financial difficulties, the research work had developed. The flourishing of research in Ukraine fell on 20-30’s of the 20th century. At this time in the agrarian science of Ukraine there were the significant scientific and organizational changes, as a result of which the priorities in the tasks of research institutions changed and practice began to dominate over theoretical developments. In the conditions of agriculture of the Ukrainian SSR, successful control of the pests and plant diseases was the key to ensuring a good harvest. But the struggle without knowledge of the conditions of development of the pests or pathogens of the plant diseases, was a measure only of a palliative nature. The correct and expedient control of the plant diseases required knowledge of the course of development of the disease, the time of its occurrence, the prevalence and harmfulness and many other aspects of biological and economic nature.
2. Strakhov T.D. (1928) Zvit pro robotu Drabivskoho punktu sposterezhennia khvorob roslyn za 1926-1928 rr. [Report on the work of the Drabiv point of observation of plant diseases for 1926-1928]. no. 12. Cherkasy: Radianska dumka. (in Ukrainian)
3. Zaparenko E.F. (1927) Otchet o rabotah Sumskogo nablyudatelnogo punkta po boleznyam rastenij za 1926 god [Report on the work of the Sumy Observation point of the plant diseases in 1926.]. no. 11. Sumy: 1-ya tipografiya. (in Russian)
4. Vergovsky V.I. (1930). Otchet o rabotah Lubenskogo filiala po boleznyam rastenij za 1926 i 1927 gg. [Report on the work of the Lubensk branch on plant diseases for 1926 and 1927]. no. 15. Lubny. (in Russian)
5. Maslovsky A.D. (1926). Otchet o rabotah Krasnogradskogo nablyudatelnogo punkta po boleznyam rastenij za 1926 god [Report on the work of the Krasnograd observation point of the plant diseases for 1926]. no. 10. Harkov. (in Russian)
6. Strakhov T.D. (1929). Instrukcii dlya nablyudatelnyh punktov po boleznyam polevyh, ogorodnyh i sadovyh kultur [Instructions for observation points on diseases of field, vegetable and horticultural crops]. Leningrad: Pechatnya. (in Russian)
7. Mamrai V.V. (2019). Doslidzhennia sazhky yak odniiei z khvorob silskohospodarskykh roslyn u naukovii spadshchyni profesora T.D. Strakhova (1890-1960) [Research of smut as one of the diseases of agricultural plants in the scientific heritage of Professor T.D. Strakhov (1890-1960)]. Visnyk ahrarnoi istorii [Bulletin of Agrarian History], Kyiv. vol. 29-30, pp. 262-266. (in Ukrainian)
8. Shchebetiuk N.B. (2017). Rozvytok ahrarnoi nauky Ukrainy naprykintsi 20-kh – u 30-i rr. KhKh st. [The development of agricultural science in Ukraine in the late 20’s – 30’s of the 20th century.]. Kamianets-Podilskyi: TOV “Drukarnia “Ruta”. (in Ukrainian)
9. Nozdrachev K. (1932). Zakhody borotby proty holovni na khlibakh [Measures to combat against smut on bread]. Kharkiv. Derzhsilhospvydav. (in Russian)
10. Nyzhnyk S.V. (2016). Narys zhyttia ta tvorchoi diialnosti akademika UAAN V.F. Peresypkina (1914–2004) [Essay on the life and work of Academician UAAS V.F. Peresypkin (1914–2004)]. Uman: Vydavets «Sochinskyi M.M.». (in Ukrainian)
11. Prysiazhniuk M.V. (2012). Rozvytok silskohospodarskoi doslidnoi spravy USRR u 20-kh rr. KhKh stolittia: naukovo-orhanizatsiini zasady [The development of agricultural research work in the USSR in the 20’s of the 20th century: scientific and organizational principles]. Kyiv, FOP Korzun D.Iu. (in Ukrainian)
12. Silskohospodarskyi naukovyi komitet Ukrainy (1918-1927 rr.) [Agricultural Scientific Committee of Ukraine (1918-1927)]: zbirnyk dokumentiv i materialiv. Naukovyi redaktor. V.A. Verhunov. Kyiv. (in Ukrainian)
13. Verhunov V.A. (2002). Rozvytok silskohospodarskoi nauky ta doslidnoi spravy v Ukraini (1917 –1941 roky) [Development of agricultural science and research work in Ukraine (1917 – 1941)].
14. Problemy istorii Ukrainy: fakty, sudzhennia poshuky [Problems of Ukrainian history: facts, judgments, searches]: Redkolehiia: V.A. Smolii ta in. K. (in Ukrainian)
Abstract views: 9 PDF Downloads: 5