TRAINING OF FUTURE AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS FOR IMPROVING PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION
The aim of the paper is to study the problem of future aircraft maintenance engineers’ training for improving professional communication. Higher aviation educational institutions ensure that graduates master communication skills and acquire communication competencies that allow them to solve typical tasks of their work. Due to internalization and globalization of aviation sphere, communication in the international airports is carried out in English. However, the level of English proficiency of future aircraft maintenance engineers is not sufficient to communicate effectively while performing professional tasks. To solve the problem the pedagogical conditions of future aircraft maintenance engineers’ training for improving professional communication are suggested (enhancing motivation to communicate through active interaction and creating situations of success in the classroom; modeling professional communicative situations to ensure the practical orientation of training; use of technological innovations for self-analysis and self-education). The defined pedagogical conditions are implemented through specially chosen methods: interactive (ice-breaking, warming up activities, training exercises, etc.), case study, role playing, ICT (based on Learning Management Systems MOODLE).
2. Batsevych F.S. (2004). Osnovy komunikativnoii lingvistyky [Fundamentals of communicative linguistics]. K.: Akademiia. [in Ukrainian].
3. Bernadska O.V. (2004). Modeliuvannia sytuatsii profesiinoii diyalnosti u navchanni inozemnoyi movy u vyshchomu navchalnomu zakladi viiskovoho profiliu [Modeling of situations of professional activity in teaching a foreign language in a higher educational institution of military profile]: abstract of thesis … cand. ped. sciences: 13.00.04 / Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
4. Dranko A. (2016). Modeliuvannia komunikatyvnykh sytuatsii pry formuvanni hotovnosti maybutnikh pilotiv do profesiynoii vzayemodiyi. Visnyk Natsionalnoyi akademiyi Derzhavnoyi prykordonnoyi sluzhby Ukrayiny. Seriya Pedahohika [Modeling of communicative situations in the formation of readiness of future pilots for professional interaction. Bulletin of the National Academy of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. Series Pedagogy]. Vyp. 3. [in Ukrainian].
5. Fisher T. J. (2016). Cleared to Disconnect? A Study of the Interaction between Airline Pilots and Line Maintenance Engineers: Thesis presented in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Aviation at Massey University, New Zeland.
6. Kyselova O. B. (2011). Formuvannia kompetentnosti samoosvity u maybutnikh pedahohiv v umovakh informatsiyno-navchalnoho seredovyshcha [Formation of competence of self-education at future teachers in the conditions of information and educational environment]: abstract of thesis … cand. ped. sciences : 13.00.09 / H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University. Kharkiv. [in Ukrainian].
7. Navolokova N. P. (2009). Entsyklopediya pedahohichnykh tekhnolohiy ta innovatsiy [Encyclopedia of pedagogical technologies and innovations] Harkiv: Osnova. [in Ukrainian].
8. Plachynda T., Herasymenko L., Pukhalska G., Kryzhevska K. (2019). Using Information Communication Technologies in Professional Training of Future Civil Aviation Pilots. Revista Romaneasca pentru Educatie Multidimensionala. 11(2).
9. Podolyak L. H., Yurchenko V. I. (2008). Psykholohiya vyshchoyi shkoly: pidruchnyk [Psychology of higher school: textbook]. 2-he vyd. Kyiv : Karavela. [in Ukrainian].
10. Pometun O. (2007). Entsyklopediia interaktyvnoho navchannia [Encyclopedia of interactive learning]. Kyiv. 2007. [in Ukrainian].
11. Rozumna T.S. (2012) Pidhotovka maybutnikh uchyteliv humanitarnykh spetsialnostei do orhanizatsiyi interaktyvnoyii vzayemodiyi z uchnyamy [Preparation of future teachers of humanitarian specialties for the organization of interactive interaction with students]: Abstract of Thesis for obtaining Cand. of Ped. Sciences: 13.00.04 / Berdyansk State Pedagogical University. Berdyansk. [in Ukrainian].
12. Shchukin A. N. (2004). Obucheniye inostrannym yazyvam: Teoriya i praktika: Uchebnoye posobiye dlya prepodavateley i studentov. [Teaching foreign languages: Theory and practice: Textbook for teachers and students.]Moscow: Filomatis. [in Russian].
13. Tarnopolskyi O. B. (2006). Metodyka navchannia inshomovnoyi movlennievoii diialnosti u vyshchomu movnomu zakladi osvity: navch. posib. [Methods of teaching foreign language speech activity in a higher language institution of education: textbook] K.: Firma «INKOS». [in Ukrainian].
14. Terletska L. H. (2012). Protses samopiznannia, yoho struktura i rol u stanovlenni osobystosti. Aktualni problemy sotsiolohiyi, psykholohiyi, pedahohiky [The process of self-knowledge, its structure and role in the formation of personality. Actual problems of sociology, psychology, pedagogy]. Vyp. 14. [in Ukrainian].
15. Tyshchenko O. I. (2016). Samoosvitnia diyalnist vchytelya yak pedahohichna problema. Pedahohika formuvannya tvorchoii osobystosti u vyshchiy i zahalnoosvitnih shkolakh [Self-educational activity of a teacher as a pedagogical problem. Pedagogy of formation of creative personality in higher and general education schools]. Vyp. 47. [in Ukrainian].
16. Verbitskiy A.A. (1991). Aktivnoye obucheniye v vysshey shkole: kontekstnyy pokhod: metodicheskoye posobiye [Active learning in higher education: a contextual approach: a manual]. M.: Vyssh. shk. [in Russian].
17. Yakubovska L. P. (2002). Vykorystannia navchalno-rolovykh ihor profesiinoii spriamovanosti u protsesi navchannia inozemnoii movy maybutnikh ofitseriv-prykordonnykiv [The use of educational role-playing games of professional orientation in the process of teaching a foreign language to future border guards officers]: abstract of thesis … cand. psychol. science: 20.02.02 / Bohdan Khmelnytskyi National Academy of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. Khmelnytsky. [in Ukrainian].
18. Zaniuk S.S. (2002). Psykholohiia motyvatsii: navch. posibnyk. [Psychology of motivation: textbook]. Kyiv: Lybid. [in Ukrainian].
19. Zimnyaya I.A. (1991). Psikhologiya obucheniya inostrannym yazykam v shkole [Psychology of teaching foreign languages at school]. Moscow: Prosveshceniye. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 52 PDF Downloads: 23