METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF PEDAGOGICAL SKILLS IN AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT
The study is devoted to one of the most pressing problems of training personnel of educational institutions with inclusive education. In particular, the methodology of personnel training (methodological, synergistic, optimization of the educational process, selection of training content) is considered. Methodological approaches are highlighted as leading in the professional training of a special student-centered educational institution with inclusive education. The key concept of "system" is considered as an integral complex of elements interconnected in such a way that when one changes, the others change as well. Based on the new conceptual foundations of the modern social development, the ways of reforming the education system are outlined. The introduction of courses aimed at acquiring new professional skills and changing attitudes towards children with special educational needs is identified. The focus is on the initial ideas of the concept of training multidisciplinary specialists and outlines methodological approaches: axiological, systemic, integrative, student-centered to the training of special education specialists to work in an inclusive educational space, which determines the overall scientific strategy. The factors influencing the formation and development of inclusive education in Ukraine are described. The problems of special professional training of highly qualified teachers of inclusive education are covered in detail. Particular attention is paid to the importance of improving the system of the training of special education specialists. It is summarized that modern educational reforms require a change in approaches to the organization of the content of the inclusive education.
2. Dehtiarenko T.M. (2011) Suchasni tendentsii modernizatsii pidhotovky pedahohiv do profesiinoi diialnosti v Ukraini [Modern trends in the modernization of teacher training for professional activity in Ukraine]. Naukovyi visnyk Chernihivskoho universytetu. № 577. 51–60 [in Ukrainian].
3. Leniv Z. (2014) Pidhotovka kadriv dlia stvorennia optymalnykh umov ditiam z porushenniamy psykhofizychnoho rozvytku v inkliuzyvnomu seredovyshchi [Training of personnel to create optimal conditions for children with psychophysical development disorders in an inclusive environment]. Osoblyva dytyna: navchannia i vykhovannia. № 3. 13–19 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kolupaieva A. A. (2009) Inkliuzyvna osvita: realii ta perspektyvy [Inclusive education: realities and prospects]. Kyiv: Київ: Sammit-knyha [in Ukrainian].
5. Malyshevska I. A. (2017) Stan pidhotovky psykholoho- pedahohichnykh kadriv do roboty v umovakh osvitnoi inkliuzii [The state of training of psychological and pedagogical personnel to work in the conditions of educational inclusion]. Visnyk Cherkaskoho universytetu: Seriia Pedahohichni nauky. № 10. 83–87 [in Ukrainian].
6. Martynchuk O. V. (2019) Teoriia ta praktyka pidhotovky fakhivtsiv zi spetsialnoi osvity do profesiinoi diialnosti v inkliuzyvnomu osvitnomu seredovyshchi [Theory and practice of training specialists in special education for professional activities in the inclusive educational space]. Doctor’s thesis. Kyiv: Institute of Special Pedagogy and Psychology named after M. D. Yarmachenko of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 30 PDF Downloads: 27