ORGANIZATION OF PRESCHOOL EDUCATION IN UKRAINE: METHODICAL SUPPORT
The success of a preschool institution depends on the level of professional and pedagogical competence of preschool teachers. Therefore, the primary task is high-quality methodical support – providing systematic, timely assistance to teachers. Despite a number of research studies and the existing focus of attention to the problem of methodical support in educational institutions, there are currently almost no scientific studies devoted to the current state of the problem and its ways of reform. The analysis of periodicals of Ukraine is made, which is a reference point in the methodical work, contains useful recommendations, answers to important questions, tools for working with children, and is authoritative among teachers of the first link of education. The author specifies the approaches to aspects of methodical support in modern preschool educational institutions of Ukraine, namely: planning of methodical work; the image of the methodologist; use of innovative and interactive methodical forms in professional training of teachers.
2. Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy [Large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language] (2001) Busel, V. (Ed.). Kyiv: VTF Perun [in Ukrainian].
3. Havrysh, H.V., Zhelanova, V. (2009) Zrozumity inshogo, shchob nablyzytys do sebe [Understand another to get closer to yourself] // Vykhovatel-metodyst doshkilnoho zakladu, 6: 7–13 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kylynych, O.A. (2020) Metodychnyi suprovid uprovadzennia innovatsiinykh tekhnolohii u navchalnyi protses [Methodical support of introduction of innovative technologies in educational process]. Retrieved from: http://nmc-pto.zp.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Kulinich-O.A._Metodychnyj-suprovid-uprovadzhennya-innovatsijnyh-tehnolohij-u-navchalnyj-protses.pdf (date of application: 28.04.2020) [in Ukrainian].
5. Metodychnyi cabinet u dytiachomu sadku [Methodical office in preschool institution] (2008). Kyiv: Shkilnyi svit [in Ukrainian].
6. Metodychna robota v DNZ [Methodical work in preschool educational institution] (2007) Shvaika, L.A. (Ed.). Kharkiv: Vyd. hrupa “Osnova” [in Ukrainian].
7. Nakaz ministerstva osvity i nauky Ukrainy “Pro zatverdzennia prymirnoho Polozhennia pro metodychnyi kabinet zakladu doshkilnoi osvity” [Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “On approval of the model Regulations on the methodical office of the preschool educational institution”] № 372 (2018, April 14). Ministerstvo osvity i nauky Ukrainy. Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/ua/npa/pro-zatverdzhennya-primirnogo-polozhennya-pro-metodichnij-kabinet-zakladu-doshkilnoyi-osviti (date of application: 15.03.2020) [in Ukrainian].
8. Slovnyk inshomovnykh sliv [Dictionary of foreign words] (1985) Melnychuk, O.S. (Ed.). Kyiv. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/2628-14 (date of application: 02.05.2020) [in Ukrainian].
9. Staienna, O. (2020) Uzahalniuite pedahohichnyi dosvid bez pomylok [Generalize pedagogical experience without mistakes] // Vykhovatel-metodyst doshkilnoho zakladu, 3: 7–13 [in Ukrainian].
10. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro doshkilnu osvitu [Law of Ukraine “On Preschool Education”]. Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/2628-14 (date of application: 14.03.2020) [in Ukrainian].
11. Zakon Ukrainy “Pro osvitu” [Law of Ukraine “On Education”]. Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19 (date of application: 14.03.2020) [in Ukrainian].
12. Zhernosek, I.P., Kolibabchuk, V.I. (2001) Orhanizatsiia viddilom osvity naukovo-metodychnoi roboty v raioni: navchalno-metodychnyi posibnyk [Organization of scientific and methodical work in the district by the department of education: Educational and methodical manual]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 12 PDF Downloads: 13